- Structural bonding adhesive for low surface energy plastics with convenient 1:1 mix ratio eliminating the need for specialist 10:1 guns or nozzles
- Handling time is 20 minutes
- Excellent adhesion to polypropylene (PP) polyethylene (PE & LDPE) ABS, polycarbonate and UPVC
- Eliminates the need for flame, corona or plasma treatment, acid etching or the use of solvent based adhesion promoters.
- Ideal for specialist bonding and sealing of low energy plastics
- Once cured is sandable and overpaintable.
- High viscosity formulation for vertical applications.
D374 AREAS OF USE
- Lightweight automotive components
- Polypropylene battery cases
- Hand held electronic devices
- Model assembly
- Underwater sensors